About the Therapist
Angela Lind, LMT-CLT
· Certified Massage Therapist by the Palm Beach State College,(Boca Raton campus, Florida), with 750 hours of training. Angela has been practicing Massage since 2003.
· Licensed Massage Therapist by the Florida Department of Health. Lic MA45645.
· Certified Neuromuscular Therapist at St. John Neuromuscular Therapies Seminars. 117 hours. Trained to treat: Cervical Injuries, Postural Analysis & Pelvic Stabilization, pain mechanisms of low back, shoulder, upper torso, spinal column & extremities,TMJ dysfunction, hands, feet & eyes and neuromuscular components of cranial decompression and scoliosis.
·Certified Lymphedema Therapist. Trained in Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Vodder Technique) and Complete Decongestive Therapy. Trained by Academy of Lymphatic Studies.
· Trained in Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy, trained by Erik Dalton. Freedom from Pain Institute.
· Trained in Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi by Alice Belusko. (Doctor of Success Seminars Inc.)
·Trained in Manual Lymphatic Drainage by the Academy of Lymphatic Studies.
· Trained in Oncology Massage Therapy, caring for clients with cancer. Trained by Tracy Walton & Associates.
· Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
I’m a Licensed Massage Therapist with over 14 years of experience, specialized in Neuromuscular Therapy and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
My goal as a Massage Therapist is to help as many people as possible with injuries, muscular dysfunction, pain and disease, and education on healthy and natural living. I specialize in neuromuscular therapy delivered with a compassionate touch. I address the body with regard to structural alignment and posture, fascial restrictions, range of motion and lifestyle habits. Through client education, I have found the healing process to be faster and the client more empowered, when taking an active role in their own healing.I firmly believe that massage therapy, whether used as preventative medicine, or in conjunction with more traditional forms of healing, can allow the client to progress to higher levels of physical and emotional well being. By taking preventative measures and continued maintenance with our health, we are able to detect injuries and illnesses early, making it more likely to avoid them altogether.
I love my work, and I love the challenges that massage therapy presents with each new client. I look forward to hearing from you so that we can work together to bring your body back into balance!
Cheers to your health,
“My massage is strictly ethical, professional, nonsensual, nonsexual. Full draping is a must and not an option.”